Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary Jason!!

8 years. We have been married 8 years. It really doesn't feel like it at all. It's been rough at times but as I sit back & start writing this I realize how lucky I am. I have a strong, supportive, patient, helpful man. He had put up with me when I could not even stand myself. He hasn't been the perfect hubby but who has? I know I have not been the perfect spouse but everyday I try to tell him I love him & appreciate him. I am willing to bet that the next 8 years will be better than the past because I am learning everyday.

Jason- If I don't say it enough, I LOVE YOU!! You are my rock, my sounding board, my partner in crime. I love you more today than I did yesterday and the past few months have been eye opening & I have learned so much. Thank you for loving me & I look forward our future TOGETHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment