Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tiger Party

The Tigers end of season party was held at the Rome Braves. I have been planning this party since December in the hopes of it being awesome. Well... it was better. Sadly Chipper Jones was on the DL list for Atlanta and was forced to rehab his knee playing with the Rome Braves AND he played while we had our team party AND the Tigers were the team of the night which meant our boys got to go on the field while they sand the national anthem. I was lucky enough to go too so I could take tons of pictures...which I did. We were standing behind Chipper as he warmed up & when he was finished he came & high fived our players & coaches. I am not sure who was more excited the boys or coaches. It was really cool!! Pictures from this day to come.... But besides Chipper being there we had great seats, great food & it seemed as if everyone had a great time. The Braves won & I think every one of our players had the best time. Now it's time to start planning next years......

No comments:

Post a Comment